This backpack is associated with a thick yarn in three addition crochet #5 rooms. Yarn is better to choose not mahresult. Otherwise everything will be covered with pellets. The bottom of the bag and flap is made of leather. It can be replaced with imitation leather from old bags or coats. Leather with a knitted fabric looks very impressive.
So! To create this item you will need:
- yarn thick
- hook #5
- washer 3 pieces
- carabiner 1 PCs
- leather or faux leather
- punch – klepacki
- decorative legs
- scissors and box cutter
- tips for lace
How to tie a backpack, a description of the work
1) first make a pattern of the bottom of the bag, it is a standard rectangle with rounded corners. How to do it shown on the photo.
2) Then do the layout for the holes for which will tie back wall of the backpack. It is better to do first on the direct parties, and then in the corners.
3) Now start knitting. The first row should tie connecting loops. And continue to knit columns without nakida in the rear half-loop base 3 cm in height.
4) we tied a washer for fastening placek all the same columns without nakida. And again, continue to knit columns without nakida in the rear half-loop base to a height of 6 cm And podesavam another semicircle, but in the middle and with the front wall of the backpack, to clasp ( a clasp you can take any) I was more comfortable and easier to make a carbine.
5) Next knit without changes in 14 see In the last row skip the loop for the strap. In these holes then inserted the grommets. Knit some more 2ряда and edge to tie crayfish step.
So, you should get a bag of rectangular shape with wasanii half-rings and eyelets for the lace.
6) the Valve.
A piece of leather cut square with the same rounded corners like the bottom of a backpack. And just to make markings for holes. Make holes with a punch and tie a square 2 -my rows of columns without nakida in the rear half-loop of the base, making at the corners of the addition. In the last row tie the carabiner 5 loops. Valve to attach to the backpack at a distance of 3.5 cm from the edge of the backpack. But this also need to rope and straps. I have them made of leather. You can get them knitted.
7) To the bottom to attach decorative legs to consolidate.
From lining fabric and nonwoven fabric to cut out the bottom and sides. Sew. And sew to a backpack hidden seam.
9) to See the lace.
The backpack is ready. Wear with pleasure.
Questions write in comments.