Good day! I come to you with his latest work. That’s just not the last, and one of the first works spokes (I don’t remember exactly, but 2 or 3).
I want to introduce you the top connected to the spokes 2. Now for me it’s business as usual, BUT when I started knitting, I thought I made the feat!) In General, this jacket can say it was all improvised, but all in good time.
For the beginning of the yarn. The yarn I used Vita Brilliant, 100 g-380 m, color-4976, 45% wool (luster)/ 55% acrylic. As I tested the yarn still a beginner, I can say that thread is well, very good for knitting, no difficulties don’t remember. A very big plus (after almost 5 years wearing): dress has not lost its original appearance, despite the constant wear and wash even in the machine as well! Despite a fully laced back and sleeves, the jacket is very warm!
Now be more specific about improvisation! Sweater knit top with Raglan, as at that time I was too lazy to knit samples and do a specific calculation, then the neck I get too large, so it was decorated with stuck buttons near the shoulders, and still looks “as so conceived”. This is the first well and the second improvisation is laced diagonal line from the waist to the bottom of the sweater (which I did not mind, but went very nicely). And third, of course, rossiu buttons the top of the product in the form of collar, bottom of sleeves and “tears” on the back of the product. There was a continuous flight of imagination, bought different beads, buttons, sequins and done!
One more thing-improvisation due date information, after steaming, the back was a bit longer and it looks more beautiful. The total length of the piece on the back came in below mid-thigh.
The scheme of the pattern attached, unfortunately, the calculation of loops left.
Thank you for your attention and your like, repost. I am very pleased. Thank you.
The scheme of knitting: